Placement cell organizes on campus and off campus recruitments for needy and eligible final year students. For the preparation of recruitment drive, Aptitude tests, Technical test, Group Discussions and mock interviews are organized by respective departments.
- • Placement Cell has Coordinator and 4 members which work under the guidance of Principal Dr. S.R. Choudhari Coordinator – Prof. Kothavale V. R.
- Coordinator - Dr. S. T. Jagtap
- Dr. A. V. Patil
- Dr. R. R. Joshi
- Dr. V. S. Nandanvar
- Prof. S. P. Tapkir
- We collect department wise information of needy and eligible students through google forms or placement registration form.
- The Placement Cell invites prospective organisations/industries to participate in the campus recruitment at college. Placement cell maintains communication details of various companies. Also, the organizations/industries, can contact to the college placement Officer for their requirement.
- The details of the respective final year students opting for placement will be sent to the company/organization concerned, as per their requirement, along with a tentative, mutually convenient date for the campus interviews.
- The company/organization may confirm the date or discuss a mutually convenient date, with the Coordinator of placement cell.
- The organisations will have an option to go for the campus recruitment to the college or invite students in one particular college or their premise.
- After confirmation by the organisations, a pre-placement talk (PPT), will be arranged on the date. The company will conduct tests and/or group discussions to short list the interested students. If required, telephonic interviews can be arranged.
- The organisation will then interview the short listed students for final selection and will announce the results as soon as possible, once the selection process is over.
- Note:- The organisation that is unable to finalize the results on the same day and wish to have one more rounds of interviews at their office may do so within a weeks time.
- Selected students received the offer letter after document verification.
To Assist Students for better placement, the cell organizes :-
- Aptitude tests
- Technical tests
- Soft Skill course
- Guest lectures on career guidance and technical skills
Beyonli Services Pvt. Ltd
Emtec Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
i-Source Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.
Tata Motors Ltd
Avenue Supermarts Ltd.(DMart)
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
Eureka Forbes Ltd
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL)
Shriram Transport Finance Company Ltd.
Yes Bank Ltd
Centurion Hotel Group
Intelenet Global Services
Tech Mahindra Foundation
JAYA HIND INDUSTRIES LTD
AEGIS Global Ltd.
eClerx Services Limited
Servion Global Solutions Ltd
Neeyamo Enterprise Solutions (P) Ltd.