Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is established in the college on 10th August,2011 for as a quality sustenance measure. IQAC works towards developing a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Anantrao Pawar college.
Since its establishment it has taken several initiatives and corrective measures for upliftment of Higher Education being imparted in the college
Objectives:-As per guidelines of NAAC the objectives are
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To develop strategies for curriculum delivery, quality in teaching-learning and research;
- To facilitate the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty development to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- To Collect and analyse feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- To organize international/national/state/university level workshops, seminars, conferences on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- To document of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
- To Act as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
- To develop and maintain institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
- To conduct periodically academic and administrative audit and its follow-up;
- Development of Quality Culture in the Institution.
- To help support staff members of the institution in their Academic Progress.
- To prepare and submit the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
|1||Dr. Chaudhari S. R.||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. Avaghade M. R.||Faculty Representatives||Member|
|3||Dr. Cholke P. B.||Faculty Representatives||Member|
|4||Mr. Kangude B. U.||Faculty Representatives||Member|
|5||Ms. Chavan M. A.||Faculty Representatives||Member|
|6||Dr. Patil A. V.||Faculty Representatives||Member|
|7||Dr. Kamble M. M.||Faculty Representatives||Member|
|8||Dr. Lokare S. A.||Faculty Representatives||Member|
|9||Hon. Mr. Jadhav A. M.||Management Representative||Member|
|10||Mr Jadhav R. M.||Administrative officers||Member|
|11||Mr. Lad R. V.||Administrative officers||Member|
|12||Hon. Mr. Mandekar Shankarbhau||Local Society Representative||Member|
|13||Ms. Ghule Durga||Student Representative||Member|
|14||Ms. Ozarkar Paranali||Alumni Representative||Member|
|15||Hon. Mr. Dnyaneshwar Bodke||Employer Representative||Member|
|16||Hon. Mr. Madhav Koparkar||Industrial Representative||Member|
|17||Mr. Shantilal Ahire||Parent Representative||Member|
|18||Mr. Shinde S. D.||Co-ordinator to the IQAC||Member|
|19||Mr. Kashid T. M.||Asst. Co-ordinator to the IQAC||Member|